About the game:
Martha Is Dead is a dark first-person psychological thriller, set in 1944 Italy, that blurs the lines between truth, superstition, and the tragedy of war.
Wired Productions and LKA have disclosed another chilling trailer for the upcoming psychological horror game Martha Is Dead, which promises to blend reality, superstition, and the tragedy of war in one nightmarish package. Although this trailer is largely an atmospheric piece that provides a peek into the tone and visuals available in the game, the mood it evokes is incredibly creepy.
As warfare intensifies between German and Allied forces, the desecrated body of a woman is found drowned Martha!
Martha Is dead, and her twin sister Giulia, the young daughter of a German soldier, must independently deal with the acute trauma of loss and the fallout from her murder. The hunt for the truth is shrouded by mysterious folklore and the extreme horror of war that draws ever closer.
The Martha Is Dead boxed edition includes a premier reversible inlay and fold-out double-sided A3 poster, along with a collectible sticker set and a digital download tarot card pack, based on the cards in-game.
- The first Indie game to launch operating the native Italian language as the default setting.
- The second game from LKA, the award-winning developer of “The Town of Light” and specialists in reality-based narrative games focused on hard subjects.
- Deep and dark multi-layered narrative – covering difficult subjects.
- Explore a detailed recreation of the Italian countryside, photo-realistic graphics, and meticulous reproduction of real locations.
- Seize your progress by Engaging camera photography mechanics.
- Play with innumerous marionette series in the puppet theatre to remember repressed memories.
- Open symbols and use tarot cards to unveil new aspects of the game and summon the spirit of The Lady.
Release Date & Platforms:
Martha Is Dead is all set to release on February 24, 2022, for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S.