ABOUT THIS GAME
As orphans, Jenn and Tristan’s life path brought them to a mysterious scientist, who took them in and cared for them as his children. But one day, he disappeared under very odd circumstances.
While searching desperately for him, the duo found a hidden cellar and the Moon Gate portal, transporting them to a dangerous parallel world where goblins thrive.
Your adventure begins as you fight to bridge these two very different worlds.
● Play a dynamic & deep side-scrolling RPG beat‘em up as Jenn and Tristan, solo or in co-op, as you explore the four unique biomes of the goblins’ twisted world and the stylish world of the humans.
● Customize your combat gear by unlocking & upgrading hundreds of weapons, armour sets, and accessories, to save the world as you know it.
Fighting goblins is not as easy as fighting the weight machine at Happy Fit. Combat is punishing and demanding, but you’ll be rewarded with loot chests, which will help you forget the injuries you suffer on the battlefield.
Tons of possible combinations vary the stats of your equipment, weapons, and the gameplay of your character. Adopting an attacking, defensive or balanced strategy is easy for anyone who dares venture to the land of goblins.
Brawling with enemies means epic boss fights that will make you sweat.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 2 GB or AMD Radeon R7 360, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space